Like you, I have had much on my mind. So much so, that I have struggled to eliminate the clutter and bring clarity to the meaningful and true. My mind is perpetually revving at the red line. I enjoy the process of processing life through the lens of Scripture and God’s immutable Truth, but as of late I have struggled to isolate an individual thought to process. Instead, it’s like a thousand frantic thoughts all barking for my attention like puppies in a pen. So…what do I do?
I need to pour the clutter onto a sieve of importance in order to separate the meaningful from the meaningless (or less meaningful). Let this article serve as my sieve. Public as this may be, you will see a brain dump of the thoughts dancing inside my dome.
- Division needs to be divided. Christ came to give division (Luke 12:51). Not all division is bad.
- We maintain Christian unity. We don’t create it (Eph. 4).
- Deception abounds, yet discernment is lost. Astonishing levels of lemming-like followers of delusion. If the mainstream media declared that 1+1=17.5, many would follow and then violently declare all deniers to be “extremists.”
- World narratives are endorsed and enforced, while signs of the end are mocked and blocked (Luke 12:54-56, 2 Peter 3:3-4).
- Rejoicing in the Lord while smelling the sulfur of Satan (1 Peter 5:8).
- Preventing inconvenience has superseded preventing tyranny.
- God’s national wrath on America (Rom. 1:18-32). While deserved overall, I am trying to process the timing.
- Decades of shallow doctrine has led to severe atrophy within the body.
- How to physically prepare for very unsettled and increasingly wicked times.
- How to spiritually prepare for very unsettled and increasingly wicked times.
- Balancing personal interests and hobbies with the critical priorities of these last days. Finding practical usefulness when it doesn’t seem to matter.
- The widespread betrayal of the solemn oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
- The assault on righteous patriotism.
- My uncanny love for Skittles and Mike and Ikes.
- The sequence of events related to the rapture of the church. The specifics of that particular and most amazing event.
- The doctrinal errors of some “Christian” music.
- The importance of solid Biblical doctrine and the equal importance of living it out.
- My specific purpose in this world right now.
- The disgraced legacy of big tech companies as they push a Marxist ‘utopia.’
That is just a partial list. While you chew on what I am chewing on, feel free to leave comments directly on my site.
In the meantime, may the mind of Christ be with us all (1 Cor. 2:16). It is the only way to bring clarity to cranial chaos.
2 thoughts on “Chaotic Cranium”
I could add so much to that list. But, your description of mond clutter right now is well put. Hard to focus sometimes, for sure.